One 2 One Personal Training Sessions – Main Outline:
- 24 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel a session.
All cancellations must be made by phone, SMS or Email. If less than 24 hours notice is given for cancellations or rescheduling, you will forfeit that session.
- If you miss a session, your next session will go ahead as per arranged.
- Re-scheduling will only be offered for up to 2 sessions per calendar month. Unless otherwise agreed upon fairly by both parties. Any extra changes will result in you losing those sessions.
- If you are late for a session, this time will be deducted from your session.
Where more than half the session is missed that session will be forfeited.
- If I’m late or miss a session, this time will be made up at a mutually convenient time, but not necessarily during that specific session.
- Bookings cannot be guaranteed unless paid for and booked in advance.
These will then be considered confirmed session, otherwise, these slots will still be available for others to book.
- Every effort will be made to offer regular session times should these be required, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
Used By Dates
- Sessions are to be used within the dates agreed upon.
For example 24 block booked sessions are to be used within 12 weeks at 2 x week.
- If a session needs to be rescheduled it will be moved over to the following or closest week available unless otherwise agreed, for example during extended holidays.
- All sessions not completed before the finish date will be forfeited, it is your responsibility to make sure all are completed before the agreed finished date.
All payments must be cleared 5 days in advance before commencing any sessions.
All payments are to be accepted directly through my cart page at FeelingAmazing.com unless otherwise agreed upon.
You will be required to keep me informed of any changes to your medical condition that may affect your exercise participation, diet or lifestyle.
It is your responsibility to let me know during the session if you are feeling unwell or if you’re experiencing pain due to the exercises being too difficult, that way the level, speed, intensity or duration can be reduced accordingly.
You are expected to bring to the session any medication or medical aids that you may need during or directly after of your session.
You are to arrive at the gym 15mins prior to your session and perform a light warm-up to help prevent injury.
Suitable clothing such as rain proof clothing for outside sessions and footwear will be required at all training sessions.
Please refrain from chewing gum whilst training; this is to prevent accidental choking.
It is also your responsibility to let me know of any changes to your contact details.
Please also bring your own personal exercise mat, towel and refreshments should you need any.
I will endeavor to keep my Terms and Conditions up to date,
please refer back to these and contact me should you have any questions.
Please acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions are the foundations to how my business runs and remain commercially viable.
These terms and condition are in place to keep our partnership productive and fair for both parties.